Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Honesty is always the best policy



-I swear it’s the honest truth-
Honestly I did my work but I swear the neighbor’s cat
Jumped over the fence took my paper and ate it just like that.
Well you see I wasn’t sure exactly what to do from there
  So I chased my neighbor’s stupid cat that ran without a care
Well then my neighbor saw me that explains why I am late
You see he loves to talk a lot and eat expensive cake
You guessed it I think I am sick yeah I ate too much cake today
So if I could just call my mom she will be on her way.
She will come and pick me up and then tuck me into bed
Teacher now I come to think of it I may have hit my head.
I think it may be super serious I’m feeling really strange
Now I’m just saying if I were you id stay clear out of range.
Yes you got it I’m going crazy I’ve handeled way to much today
So could you just let me call my mom she will be on her way.
Look out this is very serious really I really would stay clear
                   Honestly I think it would be best to just see you all next year

No comments:

Post a Comment