Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Talking to Shadows




All words are faded
Too much was said.
Your voice is jaded
As if my mind is not fed
This very moment is just ending
So say goodbye to your pretending
Say goodbye to all denial
And stop pretending your crooked smile
Step out of your box and let me hide
Face it your not on my side
I see you through the dense fading glass
Through my heart you shall not pass
Broken thoughts I now see your fears
The dam has broken these are my tears
I hope you drowned in this mote of mine
Then open your eyes and you shall find
You’ll find my castle walls are taller
Seven feet thick they shall not falter
And as for me I guard the gate
So if you wish to meet your fate
Have the courage to turn your head
Because as of now to me your dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment